Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

..:: hello spring break ::..

Hi Friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with this layout about Spring Break!  Here's my layout:


I used the Hello Spring cut file and the Up and Down background file from The Cut Shoppe as part of my title and my background. I think that Hello Spring cut file is one of my all time favorites!


I used a BUNCH of Shimmerz Paints to add a water color look to the cut file (for a full list of Shimmerz Products used, check out the description box in the process video). I used the Dear Lizzy Stay Colorful collection for my patterned papers (purchased from Paper Issues) and I added some gold elements with thread and alphas.


This piece of flair from the Inspirational Words 1 Flair  fit the feel of the layout perfectly -- and I simply love the design. The flower and the text are perfection.


I also used these butterflies from Color Cast Designs March release. I love them. I should buy some more for sure. Here are a couple more close ups:



I also made a process video if that suits your fancy! The description box includes all of the Shimmerz Paints that I used on this project!



Thank you so much for stopping by -- and I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment