Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

..:: graffiti artists ::..

Hi friends!  I have a new layout and process video to share with you today! I am using Shimmerz Paints and flair from A Flair For Buttons, and I love this combination! Here's my layout:


And here are a few close-ups:



This flair is from the Hello Life Flair set. It's perfect for this layout because I do LOVE this photo -- but it also completely matches the red, black, white, high contrast look I was going for.


I also got to play around with some Shimmerz Paints! This is is a perfect splat of Night Moves. :-)


Behind my photo I added some AcriTonez Roses are Red.  I love using this paint because it has the primer built right in and it dries fast -- not to mention the rich color!



Check out my process video if that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment