Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

..:: be a fruit loop in a world full of cheerios ::..

Happy Fourth of July, friends!  I am up on the Scrapbook Circle blog today with a layout that is not fitting the theme of the day at all, but it is a fun one!  My challenge this week was to use the Dear Lizzy Phrase Thickers (found in the July kit -- Smile More) in a unique way. I decided that since I usually use these phrases as part (or all) of a title, to be different, I wouldn't use them as a title on this layout. Instead I used them for EVERYTHING ELSE! In fact, I used almost the whole package on this one layout!  Here's what I came up with:


My title is "Be a Fruit Loop in a World Full of Cheerios", which fits this snap chat photo perfectly, no? That phrase is from the Vicki Boutin water color sticker book found in the July embellishment add-on kit. I used several other phrases from that sticker book throughout the layout. Some of them I painted and others I left white. Each little square has a phrase that tells how to be a fruit loop. 😄😄

Here are a few close ups:






 This was a really fun layout to make!  Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment