Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

..:: bea & maia ::..

I am up on the {A Flair for Buttons} blog today with this layout about my daughter meeting her new best friend.  I used Pebbles Girl Squad collection, that I got here at the Paper Issues Store. There are quite a few pieces of ephemera and stickers that have metallic gold in them, so I grabbed a few flair from my A Flair For Buttons stash and got busy!


The story of these two is pretty amazing. They met and within moments they were joined at the hip. They are such creative, free spirits that in was instant bonding. So fun to watch them! Maia's mom and I exchanged contact information at the girls' insistence, and a long distance friendship was born! I have a feeling there may be more layouts about these two in my future. 😀

Here are a few close-ups of the gorgeous gold flair! I used flair from the Summer Gold Flair and Love Gold Flair sets.




Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon!


1 comment: