Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

..:: seriously, don't grow up ::..

The Quotable Challenge is up at Paper Issues today!  This month I played along. Here is the quote:


And here is my take on the quote: 


As soon as I saw that chipboard phrase in the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection, I knew it was perfect for this quote challenge! In fact, I used all Dear Lizzy on this layout! Here are a few close ups.


I did some fussy cutting for this one. I cut out a bunch of the flowers (black line, doodle almost), and water colored some of them. I liked the pop of black and white, but also wanted some color, so I used both! LOL  I layered them on top of each other for a bit of dimension. 


There are a ton of cute little puffy stickers in this collection. I used a bunch, and some enamel dots, too.


All the gold in this photo meant I needed to add a bunch of gold thread throughout the layout. 💟

Hope you enjoyed this one -- I loved making it!  I hope you play along with us -- details here.  Grab some Dear Lizzy or anything you need from the Paper Issues Store and use the code 'orange gearle' for 20% off your order. 



No comments:

Post a Comment