Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

:: snow shenanigans ::

It's a new issue over at Paper Issues and I got to play along this month!  The theme is Going Cold Turkey in Snowvember. I love it! I chose to go with the snow idea, and used the new collection from Crate Paper called Snow and Cocoa.


The photos are from January. It was such a fun day, and Bea enjoyed exploring the new neighborhood and play in the snow. She also got a little silly. She found these giant snow balls in the play yard of the school across the street.  These photos were perfect for this collection!


Thread and layers for the win. ;-)


Lots of water colors in the background, and I love all the gold pops throughout this collection.


I used the wood veneers in the collection, but I wanted some gold -- so I embossed half of each letter. Then I added 'shenanigans' using a cut file that I created, backing each letter with patterned papers. 

I loved working with this collection! I would love if you would play along with us -- details on how to do that are here.

Grab some Crate Paper or anything else you need at The Paper Issues Store and use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase!




No comments:

Post a Comment