Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

..:: happy day ::..

Time for a Product Spotlight over on the Paper Issues Blog. The Design Team got to play with one of the new Simple Stories lines called Sunshine & Happiness. I love it! It's so bright and exactly the colors I love.


Perfect fit for this photo of my daughter eating ice cream on our deck.


I used alphas from the sticker sheet and a couple of die cuts from the ephemera pack for my title. 


The 6x6 pad, a piece of 12x12 striped patterned paper, and some tissue made up my layers behind the photo.


More ephemera, stickers, and enamel dots for this cluster.  I loved working with this collection! I have already made a couple of layouts and use some of the stickers and ephemera in my planner! 

We just received a big shipment in the Paper Issues Store, Pink Paislee, Crate, American Crafts....run don't walk and grab some before it's gone! Use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment