Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

..:: Love Our View ::..

It's Product Spotlight time over at Paper Issues!  This week we are spotlighting Pink Paislee's Outfitters collection. Here's my take:


You just knew I was going to use that orange houndstooth paper, right? I love how it compliments these photos of a sunset that just keeps getting more intense. The colors in this collection are so rich, woodsy, and fabulous!  They would be perfect for capturing memories of camping, hiking, boating, or anything outdoorsy. These photos are from my own back yard!

I used the free cut file that I designed (available here) for some circles behind my photos (I previously used the same file as flowers, but who cares, right?). I also added some flair from {aflairforbuttons}.

Check out what the other members of the team created here and play along with us!

Need some Outfitters? Or just about anything else?  Grab what you need at the Paper Issues Store and use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your order! 

Thanks for stopping by -- and another super exciting post is coming later today! Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment