Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

:: you're my favorite thing ::

Good morning! It's National Scrapbooking Day and Paper Issues is having a day long scrap and chat full of inspiration, challenges, games, and PRIZES! You can play along here.  Here is my challenge: Use a Quote.  Easy enough, right?


I used a quote from a Replacements Song!  To be honest, I've had this photo from a couple of years ago, and when I saw the puffy stickers in the Fancy Free collection -- the "favorite" stood out to me and I immediately started to sing this song! So a layout was born!

I chose a song quote, but for the challenge, you can use any quote -- a child's quote, your favorite quote from an author or favorite person, etc. Join us today (and everyday) in the Paper Issues {Friends and Fans} group!  We have a lot of fun!



1 comment: