Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

:: buggin' out ::

There's a product spotlight post on the Paper Issues Blog today.  This week we are highlighting the Illustrated Faith: She Blooms collection.  I got to play along with these great photos of my daughter, "buggin' out."


I stitched a circle with white thread, and then went around a couple more times with that hot pink color. I added some chipboard flowers from the 12x12 chipboard elements.

Here are a few close-ups.


I added several layers of patterned paper from the collection under my photos -- and as usual some watercolors and thread.


I added enamel hearts from the collection as well as some stickers and words from the cut apart pieces included in the patterned papers. I put them all around the stitched circle to further emphasize the stitched circle. 

This was a fun collection to work with! There are so many different things in the Paper Issues Store right now!  Check them out, buy a few, and use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment