Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

:: bea mine ::

Design Team members at Paper Issues are featuring the We R Memory Keepers Crush collection today, and I got to play along.


I absolutely love the kraft, red, pink, and aqua combo of these papers (not to mention a few pops of black)! I started with white card stock, added a few splashes of pink and aqua water color, and then splattered a bit of black -- all in a diagonal across the page. 



I love going BIG with the title by cutting it freehand out of patterned paper. Then I sewed it all down with dark aqua (teal-ish) thread. 



I just had to add this perfectly matching PaperPOPs arrow by Parker On the Porch and available here in the Paper Issues Store!



You can get, PaperPops, WRMK Crush and oh so much more at the Paper Issues Store. Use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off you order!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: