Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

:: happy & blessed ::

I absolutely love Sketchy Saturday at Paper Issues. It's one of my most favorite projects to work on!  This month was no exception! I decided to use Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice collection for this layout about picking out our pumpkin this year!


Here is a look at Becki Adams's fabulous layout (I love the fall layout with non-traditional colors), and the sketch based on the layout.



There is still plenty of time to play along!  Check out this blogpost for details and how you can win (or be featured on IG or Facebook). I am also linking this layout up to the current issue on the Paper Issues blog -- Let Me Expresso My Gratitude.

There is so much awesome in the Paper Issues Store right now!  Check it out, grab some fun, and don't forget to use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase!


Have a great Thanksgiving! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment