Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

:: today and everyday is a blessing ::

I absolutely love product spotlights on the Paper Issues blog!  This spotlight is no exception.  We grabbed Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane collection and got busy!


From the Cedar Lane collection, I grabbed a couple of patterned papers, the ephemera pack, and the 6x6 pad.  I also grabbed some bits from the September Swag Bag, and created this layout about the perfect marshmallow roasting with family! 


Seriously, this PaperPOP (available here) by Parker on the Porch is perfect for this LO!  (Don't tell anyone, but I may have had this particular little guy in mind when I took the photo)!


Be sure to check out the other projects on the blog!  There are new items in the Paper Issues Store -- so many beautiful things -- check them out, grab what you need and use the code 'orangegearle' to save 20% off your entire order!

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment