Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

:: strike a pose ::



Shopping at Target with Daddy -- these are the photos that get texted to me. I am so lucky to have them both.


I love it when I get to use a direct "B. quote" as part of my journaling!


In this case, I also couldn't resist a bit of Madonna. Look at B. ham it up! So lucky to have her. 

I'm sharing this to our Paper Issues {Friends and Fans} group, because those stars are from a free cut file used in the most recent Cut it Out Saturday on the Paper Issues Blog.

Want to grab those free files?  Want some Amy Tangerine? There are also some super fun fall lines in the shop (it's starting to cool off here, is it where you are?)!  Grab what you need in the store and use the code orange gearle for 20% off your entire purchase!


1 comment: