Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

:: Sketchy Saturday : Summer Vibes ::

It's Sketchy Saturday over on the Paper Issues blog!  This month Stephanie Buice's True Friends Layout for Doodlebug Design caught our eye!


It's it fab?  You can see why the PI ladies just had to lift it!  Here is the sketch created based on the layout.

I used this sketch as inspiration for a card!  (I KNOW!  I can't believe it!  Maybe I'm a card girl after all?)?!



You can see what the rest of the ladies created based on Stephanie's lovely inspiration piece by visiting the Paper Issues Blog.

I am simply loving the Simple Stories Summer Vibe Collection! I made another layout using this collection (and the sketch as inspiration).  I will be sharing that here soon!

Don't forget to use the code orangegearle if you want to grab Simple Stories Summer Vibe collection, or anything else at the Paper Issues Store!.






1 comment:

  1. Love the card you created based on the sketch!! Hope all is well and hope to be back checking our your creations since our vacation is over!!

    ReplyDelete