Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

:: project life : title page ::


Hello!  I kind of did this backwards.  I was working on my title page and my first week of PL at the same time, and I am sharing them backwards. Please forgive me! ;-)


I decided that this year I would use a 6x12 page for my intro.  I actually took a regular 12x12 "a" style page, and just cut it in half on my paper cutter!

This is what it looks like over week one's LO.



And here it is "open" so you can see the back:



I worked on week one and the title page at the same time, so I was able to use a few things in both to tie them together. I thought this was important because I was only using a 6x12 for the title page, and because I knew the back side of the title page would be seen when looking at Week 1. So, I brought the gold into week one and I used Elle's Studio cork on both the title page and Week 1!  As a result of that last part I am linking this up to the Current Issue at Paper Issues -- Popping the cork.

A few close-ups:



I typed on vellum and then stapled it to the card.  Added the "us" from the Open Book collection, and a 3x4 card.


Pretty much gold is everywhere, eh? So I went with it! These cards are from Theresa Collins WRMK edition. I cut two 4x6 cards to about 4x4 (above and below).  Then I grabbed a couple of the clear photo overlays from the Desktop PL (Becky Higgins) edition. I machine stitched the cards to the overlays and added some sequins on either side.



 I didn't use any photos on my title page! That may seem strange, but I kinda like how it turned out!


See you soon!



1 comment: