Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

:: project life 2015 ::

Week one is in the books! I used the January SWAG bag  and a few items from my stash (including some embellishments from past SWAG bags)!

I decided to go with a one-pager for this first week. My weeks will go Monday-Sunday this year, and so this is just the 1st-4th.  My goal is to keep it pretty simple this year and I think I've succeeded on this one! I do have a flip, and a pocket, though.  Here are a couple of close-ups.


I wanted to include another photo and a bit more story, so I used some washi to create a flip up. The photo flips up (another photo is attached to it) and I typed my story underneath. I am so excited to use my typewriter this year! I think it will help with the simple & clean style that I'm going for (however, there will likely still be a lot of color)!


There was a pocket in the Swag Bag which was perfect for holding (hiding) this screenshot from my phone. The app is called Authentic Weather, and there are lots of inappropriate words, so I hid the photo in the pocket. ;-)  

There is a Swag Bag spotlight over at Paper Issues Blog today! Check it out here. Interested in the Swag Bag? Check that out in the Paper Issues Store here. And if you use the code orangegearle, you can get 20% off your entire order! 


Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!


2 comments:

  1. amazing PL spread! So impressed that you have the first week of 2015 done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good! I really love the "first sunset" idea. We would love it if you stopped by http:// colorpaintcreate.blogspot.com and linked up to out Project Life Link Up!

    ReplyDelete