Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

:: beach friends ::


A few weeks ago we took B. to the "beach".  It's about as close to a beach as we get in the middle of the US.  It's really a river, but there is sand and back channels free of currents that are perfect for wading, swimming and building sand castles.  We went there quite a few times last season, but haven't been there yet this year due to flooding.  Two of my close friends brought their children and grandchildren and they had a blast!  So did the adults!  So. Fun.  Soon after arriving home I had a chance to sit down with my Paper Issues July Swag Bag and I created a LO to share this story.



Nearly everything in this LO (besides the white background paper) came from either the July Swag Bag from Paper Issues (or previous bits and pieces from past Swag Bags).  So fun!  Have you picked up your Swag Bag yet?  The July bags are sold out, but the August bags are now in the shop -- grab one here! Don't forget, if you use my code (orangegearle) you can save 20%!



Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon!

P.S. I just got my August Swag Bag, and it is awesome (there is even a stamp)!  I cannot wait to create with it. Srsly. Get one, and subscribe while you are at it! :-)


1 comment: