Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

:: nesting ::

I absolutely love the May (High Five) Scrapbook Circle Kit!  Because May is so unbelievably crazy at work, I didn't really get to dig into it until this past Saturday (which also happened to be the day my June Scrapbook Circle Kit (Hello There) arrived)!  Luckily, I attended an all day scrap on Saturday and  completed several LOs.  Today I'm sharing a fairly simple layout!



I absolutely love this PInk Paislee (First Class) patterned paper!  I left a bunch of "white space" on this one to show it off -- (and I was afraid it would get a bit too busy if I added much more).  All I added was black card stock, a few doodles and journaling with my white signo pen (the best), and some alphas.  The hearts are wood veneer hearts that I "painted" with gelatos and a water brush!  Done, yo!

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back with more soon -- really soon!!!


2 comments:

  1. Simple yet wonderful! Love the colors. That paper is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool page design! I love all of the open space!

    ReplyDelete