Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

..:: project life : week 9 ::..

week 9
For week nine,  I took another break from the Studio Calico kit and used cards mostly from the Kiwi Core Kit (Becky Higgins).  I love this kit! So many fun colors! Isn't that heart card to die for??
week 9 left
I chose to use a photo for my "title card" this week, and then added the dates on a 3x4 card below. The photo was taken during one of our many coloring sessions. ;-)  Bea was sick, but not really sick, and home from school with Daddy one day this week. I snapped a photo of them on the couch just before I left for work. I like that I was able to get this story in the book. One of the many reasons I love PL is getting those little everyday stories down. Bea (or whomever reads this in the future) will know so much about our everyday lives! The Oscars were this week -- we didn't really watch it, but I thought I should document Ellen's "most tweeted selfie" from that night -- it was in my FB and Twitter feeds over and over…

Spring cleaning at work and a Pampered Chef party were also documented this week!
dates

week 9 right
On the right side, more coloring, wii yoga (notice the QR code - it links to a video of her doing yoga), building, and playing games. I am so lucky that I get to see Brycen on a regular basis, I love that he is in this album so often!  Happy mail from Elise Blaha Cripe arrived this week so I stuck her card on a black and white 3x4 card. Two of these cards have flip ups (see below).
peek a boo
OK, so, there are mistakes in the card above. I fixed them. Just too lazy to retake the photo. ;-)
peek a boo

This is one of my favorite photos/cards. I took a 3x4 card that just said him & her and I cut it up, put it over the TV, and then added another section for the sub heading. I don't know why, I just like it! (I also like that the beanie baby is playing). I used parts of that same cut up card on a couple of photos on the other side of the spread to help tie the page together.

Thanks for visiting! I'm thinking about working on a process video.  Let me know if this might be something that would be interesting to you!

See you soon with week 10!

1 comment: