Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

:: new additions number 1, 2, 3, & 4 ::

In my last post I mentioned the fact that we have a few new additions to our family (that aren't human). :-)  Today I'm sharing 1, 2, 3 & 4.

1 & 2 | Canon 70D & a see through guitar | 

WOW!  I haven't had a chance to play with it much, but what little I have, I am in love. Under the Christmas tree, from Santa, was a very special gift for me -- a camera upgrade. It was a complete surprise! Santa also "surprised" my Soul Mate with a new (vintage) guitar. (It's see through.  He keeps saying he is going to play it naked, but I have yet to see that)!

The story : We promised not to get anything for each other.  My One True Love broke the promise and got me a camera and himself a guitar.  ;-)  Then wrapped them from Santa.  The fun part of the story -- he hid them, so I had no idea -- and when he pulled the guitar out from behind a few other presents, it was wrapped -- without the case -- so it looked like a guitar.  He said, "Wow!  I wonder what this is?" and B. said, "A SHOVEL!!!!"!!!  Love her.


3 & 4 | iPhone 5s | 

We were so over due (like a year) for new phones.  And then one of them was lost (we think in a parking lot), and so it forced the issue. The only thing holding us back, really, was a decision on a carrier (do we switch, do we stay the same).  We switched. It was a looooooong ordeal (that isn't quite over), and I'm hoping the switch is a good one. I could not be happier about my new iPhone 5S, though! Better camera, more memory, same apple love.

Welcome to the family 1, 2, 3 & 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment